Youth and Adult Programs
Learning that’s memorable and fun!
What you learn is important, however what you remember is priceless. Working with horses creates a unique memory that causes the attendee to remember the training far longer than if sitting in ‘just-another classroom’. Empowering each individual through group exercises with a focus on individual qualities while having some extreme fun.
How to explain the BuildingBlock process
It’s a process where each program has an objective yet all objectives are built into each program. We work with one solid objective at a time and keep building on these skills each week hence the building block curriculum. Building skills for life!
Building Block Progression of Experiential Learning Exercises:
- Orientation – Objective: Knowledge
- Starting the Journey – Objective: Building Relationships
- Circuit Training – Objective: Skill Development
- Push Me Pull You – Objective: Communication
- Who’s the Brain – Objective: Listening and Articulation
- Red Light Green Light – Objective: Focus
- Silent Communication – Objective: Body Language
- Match that Horse – Objective: Negotiation
- Blindman’s Adventure – Objective: Trust
- Build Your Own Course – Objective: Team & Leadership Skills
- It’s All Up To You – Objective: Choices
- Common Sense – Objective: Problem Solving